Dear Water Oak and Cozart Dental Patients,
Based on what we have learned about the Covid-19/Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know what we are doing to protect our patients and staff. We have implemented a phased approach, defined, depending on the severity or breadth of the risk in our area. These steps take into account recommendations published by the CDC and the American Dental Association related to the running of medical facilities during this outbreak.
Our practice continues to practice the proper infection control procedures as outlined by the FDA, OSHA and in the CDC Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings.
Additionally, we are taking the following extended measures:
- Patients will be asked to complete a CDC screening form. If you have been out of the country in the past 14 days, have a fever or respiratory symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Patients, if you are currently experiencing a temperature, cough and/or shortness of breath or have been out of the country withing the last 14 days, please do not come into the office. We welcome your calls! We will assist you in rescheduling your appointment or answering any of your questions.
- We love seeing your whole family. However, in the meantime, we ask that adult patients attend appointments alone, and minors attend with one responsible party only.
- Patients will be asked to rinse/swish with an antibacterial solution prior to all treatments.
- We have removed all reading material, toys and fabric pillows from our waiting room to reduce the number of surfaces that patients have to touch.
- Frequent disinfecting of public areas including door handles, chairs and bathrooms.
We will continue to monitor the development of the Covid-19 Virus, the impact on our community and communicate with you any changes affecting our schedule and our office.
Drs. Krishingner & Root